|Shareholder||Kabelwerk Eupen AG|
Malmedyer Str. 9
4700 Eupen (Belgium)
|Activities||Development and production of fibre optical cables|
Distribution Center for the German market of cables and wires on behalf of Kabelwerk Eupen AG
|Number of employees||48|
|Location||Karl-Kuck-Str. 3, 52078 Aachen-Brand|
|Register||Aachen / HRB 70|
|Managing Director||Hans-Jürgen Knauf|
|Assistant MD||Ralf Bechhold|
|Sales Tax-ID-Nr.||DE 123 597 708|
EN ISO 9001Certificate
EN ISO 14001Certificate
BS OHSAS 18001Certificate
Bank code numbers
|IBAN||DE39 3907 0020 0434 3000 00|
KBC Bank N.V. - Niederlassung Deutschland, Düsseldorf
|IBAN||DE86 3052 4400 0000 2878 43|
Corporate PolicyThe satisfaction of our customers and the quality of our products and services are our highest priority.
The success of our company is founded on the skills, the motivation and the development of our employees.
We meet our responsibility towards the environment and security by the consistent application of all laws and regulations.
Our environmental policyThe environmental policy of Kabelwerk Rhenania GmbH is founded on our responsibility towards environment and society. It is the guideline and standard for our acting and it is the framework for our daily activities and for our relation with the world around us.
The management engages itself to comply with the environmental policy and to put it into action e.g. :
- to respect all national and international environmental laws and regulations
- to avoid environmental pollution and to prevent environmental accidents
- to communicate in a frank and open way with neighbors, authorities, customers, suppliers and other persons or associations concerned
- to renounce (if possible) from using materials harmful to the environment in our products and during our production processes
- to reduce the use of non renewable energy sources on a constant basis
- to make our staff sensitive for environmental issues via training and information
- to set up targets and strive to achieve them within the framework of guided and supervised processes
- to act interdisciplinary and to organize the intersections in the best possible way
- to recognize risks by active prevention, to monitor and to minimize them
- to reduce energy consumption
- to use renewable energy sources
- to optimize the water balance
- to avoid resp. to reduce immissions and emissions
- to avoid resp. to minimize waste and to recycle
- to use environment-friendly raw materials
- to use recyclable materials
- to develop new products which are environmentally compatible
- to participate in projects aiming to improve environmental protection
- to strive for a continuous improvement of our environmental management system and of our environmental performance
Our health and safety protection policyThe health and safety protection policy of Kabelwerk Rhenania GmbH is founded on our responsibility towards our staff and their families. It is the guideline and standard for our acting and it is the framework for our daily activities.
Kabelwerk Rhenania GmbH engages itself to give a top priority to health and safety protection during all its operational activities. We believe that health and safety protection belong to the identity of our company and that it is a key to success of it.
The management and the staff are bound to respect and to comply with the laws and regulations and all company rules.
Safe and ergonomic workplaces are an important factor for the motivation and the satisfaction of our staff at their work.
Kabelwerk Rhenania GmbH sets itself the following goals :
- to avoid accidents
- to comply with laws and regulations
- to ensure continuing instruction and education of our staff
- to strive for a continuous improvement of our health and safety protection
- to tend to detect potential risks and to start corrective actions
- to look for means and opportunities to improve general work conditions