Welcome to Rhenania Fiber Optic Cable
Fast · Flexible · Competent · Reliable · Human
Since 1921, we operate as a subsidiary of Kabelwerk Eupen AG in the development and production of cables and wires in Aachen. To meet ever-increasing requirements in the field of telecommunication applications, we have built a production facility for fibre optical cables in 1995. We process all common singlemode fibers and multimode fibers according to ITU-T.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Micro cables up to 24 fibers
- Mini cable up to 288 fibers
- House connection cable up to 60 optical fibers
- Special cable with reversing point marking for the FTTX area
- Standard cable for outdoor use up to 576 fibers
- Universal cable for indoor and outdoor use up to 576 fibers
- All-dielectric self supporting cable (ADSS)
- Cable according to customer specifications
We have a large assortment of standard cables in stock for you. Very short delivery times are possible due to our own logistics.
Rhenania cables are characterized by their excellent behavior when injected into different micro-tube systems.
As a result, our fiber optic cables meet the requirements for the expansion of Next Generation Access (NGA) networks FTTC, FTTB, FTTH.
As a special service, we offer you the product finder, which allows you to find the right FTTX cable for your micro pipe in just a few clicks.
„Innovation + Tradition = Future“
Following our corporate philosophy, we transport our accumulated specialist knowledge of nearly 25 years into every new product in order to provide you with the right solution for your project and a high-quality product „Made in Germany“.